- 25/10/2015 @ 23:55: cuteRadio Updated
- 03/09/2015 @ 19:08: cuteRadio Service Issues
- 30/05/2015 @ 22:50: cuteTube2 Released
- 22/04/2015 @ 15:43: cuteTube And YouTube API Changes
- 15/03/2015 @ 19:39: QVimeo Library Announcement
- 11/03/2015 @ 22:00: QDailymotion Library Announcement
- 05/03/2015 @ 15:14: QYouTube Library Announcement
- 14/02/2015 @ 23:48: BBC Streams Fixed in cuteRadio
- 10/02/2015 @ 12:26: cuteTube Updated
cuteRadio Data API. This should avoid any further downtime issues. The old service hosted at Heroku will be closed soon.
cuteTube2 - the replacement for cuteTube, is now available for Maemo5, MeeGo-Harmattan and Symbian. In addition to supporting version 3 of the YouTube API, cuteTube2 adds new features including support for additional services via plugins and the option to define your own credentials and access scopes for YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo.
QYouTube, QDailymotion and QVimeo shared libraries that I wrote recently. I am hoping this work will be finished within the next couple of weeks. The new client application will have some feature changes, including the ability to extend the list of supported services via plugins.
here for details). As a result, these streams have now been replaced with alternative MP3 streams in the cuteRadio database. Happy listening :)